Parents of CVA
Another school year ending & summer beginning. Congrats to our Pre-K class of 2017. It’s hard to believe we celebrated CVA 10-year anniversary this year and so many more special events. Welcome to all our new enrolled families.
Here are a few friendly reminder for the summer:
- All students must by dropped off by 10:30am
- Summer activity fees must be paid in full by July 3rd. 1st half need to be paid by June 5th in order to go on trips.
- Please remember to pack a cold lunch daily.
- Remember to post your child’s summer calendar so you can be prepared for that day.
- CVA closes at 6:30pm late fee will be added
- On Field trip day please have students wear gym shoes & socks
- Weekly payment needs to be made on schedule date or late fee will be applied.
- No peanut butter please we have children with allergies
- All medications need correct paperwork & come to office 1st
- Any students bring i-pads,tablets, or hand held video games must be completely charged when arriving and we will not be giving out wifi info. (label your child’s items)
- Remember due to the school-age class being so large students classroom will be different in order to stay within ratio and state rules.
We will be opening our 2nd location so please stop by and tell Mrs. Stevie goodbye she will be leading this in home location. If you know anyone looking please send them our way.
Lets make this a great summer and for all families that will not be with us this summer or next school year. CVA thanks you for everything.