School Teachers Needed (ALL Positions)
Christian Village Academy is a privately owned childcare school in Reynoldsburg, Ohio. We believe that teachers are the foundation of great students!
Here at Christian Village Academy, our core values are Excellence in all areas, support of colleagues, accountability to God and self, professionalism in all practices, integrity at all times, honor the Word of God and the Holy Spirit and respect for self and families! We are a tight-knit, family-oriented team and we would like for YOU to join us!
We are seeking School Teachers (ALL classrooms) for Monday through Friday, full-time. This means that you would get the opportunity to work with ages ranging from 6 weeks through 5 years of age and get to know all your teammates.
The ideal candidate meets the following requirements:
- A professional, positive attitude
- Identifies with being a teacher and not a babysitter
- CDA Credential or Associates Degree
- First-Aid, CPR, Communicable Disease and Child Abuse Certified
- Familiar with Lesson Plan Writing & Step up to Quality rules
- Knowledgeable in Early Childhood Education and Child Development
- Creative, Clean, Organized, & Open minded
- An honest love for children of all ages
10 Reasons to work for Christian Village Academy
- We are Faith Based
- We have small class sizes with one teacher per class
- Competitive Wages
- Birthday Celebrations & a day off with pay
- Team oriented and positive culture
- Strong faculty and family culture
- Employee incentives
- Creating and implementing your own lesson plan & classroom ownership
- Granted an opportunity to mold a child’s life
- Being able to work in an environment that allows you to grow as the children grow