September is here & Fall is on the way!
Well this school year has started off to a great start! We have so many great things planned for this 2016-2017 school year.
School has officially begun for everyone! We all know that school routine is difficult to adjust to in the beginning but we all fall into place eventually. Let’s not forget all of the homework and school projects that we will be getting soon enough. Parents, let’s get ready. In true CVA form we have started the students off slowly and will be kicking into full gear this month of September. The staff at CVA is ready to go.
Highlights of CVA
Our wonderful parents, ”Thank You” to all of our returning & New families, Without your support, love, trust, and prayers CVA would not be here. So let us start this school year off by shouting out the true MVP’s our parents. “Thank you, Thank you, & Thank you” from the bottom of our hearts.
We also want to welcome some new & returning members of the CVA staff this 2016-2017 school year.
Directors: Sharina Alexander & Regina Long
Infant Room: Stephanie Alexander & Nautika Glover
Younger Toddlers: Sarah Haig
Older Toddlers: Angel Turney
Preschool: Terea Lyles (Welch) newly married
Pre-K: Syndra Johnson
School-age: Nikki Long
Reminders & Events
- No children will be allowed to enter the building after 10:30 a.m.
- No Peanuts or Peanut Butter allowed school wide
- School CLOSED September 5th, 2016
- Visit from the Fire Department September 13th See your child’s teacher for more details
- Picture Day September 26th, 2016
- Spirit Week September 26th-30th: See your child’s teacher for details
- Activity Fee will be added to all accounts September 1, 2016
- Our New lunch program will begin September 6th student must have COLD lunch or pay for a Hot Lunch
Our September Birthday’s “We will celebrate with Cake Sept. 30th”
- Mrs. Regina 4th
- Mrs.Terea 13th
- Jason 4th
- Elijah 9th
- Kylin 13th
- Emmalee 16th
- Eric 21st
- Kree 22nd
- Kyrie 22nd
- David 24th
- Jhenely 30th
I hope everyone has enjoy our School newsletter we will try every month to keep you updated on CVA News. Remember you can go to our website at:
www.christianvillageacademy.com to view our calendar and any upcoming news. We also ask that all families follow us on Facebook & Instagram.
If interested or know someone interested in enrollment please call us at 614-866-6341