Christian Village Academy is committed to enhancing the educational growth of ALL children. Our goal is to meet the physical, mental, social, emotional, and spiritual needs of each child that attends CVA. It is also important that we plant seeds of self-control, self-worth, and moral excellence in the life of each student. As we do our part, we endeavor to trust God to do the rest!
- Excellence in all our goals
- Support for colleagues
- Accountability to God and self
- Professionalism in all practices
- Integrity at all times
- Education for all children
- Respect for self and families
- Children of all ages
To Fulfill This Commitment
- We will support families in balancing their personal and professional lives.
- We will provide a program that enriches children’s development by using all learning styles.
- We will celebrate the joy of childhood and self-worth.
- We will honor the art of teaching through the development of curriculum and training resources that promote excellence and best practices.
- We will trust and honor the Word of God.